Trade Show Exhibitors
Exhibitor Chairperson: LaMar Martin
You are invited to participate in the 15th Annual Mine Safety and Health Conference being held at the Grand Sierra Resort & Casino, in Reno, Nevada- October 21-23, 2019.
To make the conference more meaningful, we are inviting you to be a part of this years’ Exhibitor program. Year after year, participants have rated this conference as one of the BEST!
The program has been designed to appeal to the general mining community. In addition to mine safety professionals, the program is anticipated to also bring in production and management professionals – people who can make decisions on future equipment purchases, hiring of consultants and implementation of new company programs.
Conference registration for exhibitors is NOW open. Register early as booth spaces fill-up fast! This site may be unavailable at times due to updating of conference information.
Info for Exhibitors With Booths
- One 8’ table 30” wide, one chair. This space will allow for standing room area only for visiting guests.
- Booth spaces are assigned “first come, first served” according to the receipt of the registration form. You will not be issued a booth number. On Monday, the company name will be placed on tables, check with LaMar or a member of the Exhibitor Committee at the registration booth if you need assistance locating your booth space.
Electrical will be available to each booth at an additional fee of $75.00. Please make sure to check the box on your registration form indicating your electrical needs. Electricity provided will be 5 amp/110 volt power strip and/or outlet. If you need anything bigger please contact LaMar Martin (702) 468.9619.
- You are encouraged to set up on Monday, October 21, 2019 from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and must be in place by 7:00 a.m. on Tuesday, October 22, 2019. Exhibitors can strike the booth as early as 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, October 23, 2019.
- Conference: The conference is in full swing starting on Tuesday, October 22nd – Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Your exhibitor’s booth fee is $775.00. This includes conference registration fees for two (2) attendants to all activities including meals. A name tag will be issued and must be worn for participation in all activities and meals. Each additional representative in your booth would be at a cost of $250.00. If you are paying by check, make the check payable to:
Mine Safety & Health Conference
Attn: Joe Riney
201 W. Liberty Street, Suite 300
Reno, NV 89501
- Cancellations: Non-refundable after October 1, 2019.
- Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019 from 4:45 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- We are asking each exhibitor to donate a door prize or two which will be raffled off during the Exhibitor’s Reception.You are encouraged to attach your company’s contact information as a means of recognizing the exhibitor’s donation during the event.
- A meeting will be held with all exhibitors at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 22nd to review the events/procedures of the Exhibitor Reception. Please make sure a representative of your firm will be in attendance. Raffle gifts you have donated need not be brought to the meeting. Just write out each gift and attached your business card as these will be collected at the meeting.
Grand Sierra Resort & Casion – 2500 E 2nd Street, Reno, NV – 1.800.648.5080. To receive the conference room rate discount please let them know you are part of the Mine Safety and Health Conference, use GROUP CODE MSH17. Discount cutoff date September 25, 2019
The majority of the time to claim boxes shipped to the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino you will need to go to the Business Center to claim or ship packages. Please keep in mind that the Business Center has hotel guests that are arriving and departing that will also need assistance so please expect some wait time. SHIPPING TO THE Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, ATTENTION: Business Center - INSTRUCTIONS: To ensure proper delivery please follow the address instructions below: Guest’s First & Last Name Group/Conference (2018 Mine Safety and Health Conference) and Arrival Dates c/o Grand Sierra Resort and Casino- Business Center 2500 E. 2nd Street Reno NV, 89595 Recipient’s Contact Cell Phone Number (Not required but HIGHLY recommended) Guests are recommended to keep note of their tracking number for faster and detailed information. The Grand Sierra Resort and Casino Business Center will not be liable for lost packages or damage incurred during shipping. All boxes must be delivered to hotel at least 5 days prior to the start of the convention Business Center contact information: 775.789.2478, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SHIPPING OUT OF THE Grand Sierra Resort and Casino - INSTRUCTIONS: Each package must have the bill of label from UPS or FedEx, which can be printed out at the self service business center. If you do not have a bill of label from UPS or FedEx Bell desk has an Air Bill but you must supply the Business Center with credit card information to send it out.
The Grand Sierra Resort and Casino ships & receive boxes via UPS and USPS. UPS delivery- any time after 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Pick-up- 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. FedEx service: Express service is available to guest’s who have a FedEx account or Guests who have preprinted FedEx Express or Ground labels. FedEx Delivery: any time after 9:30 a.m. Monday through Friday, Pick up: 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Ground packages require scheduled pick up. Fees are based on weight per package.
0-15 lbs. $ 5.00
16-30 lbs. $10.00
31 – 50 lbs. $15.00
51-75 lbs. $20.00
76-100 lbs. $25.00
101 lbs. or more $125.00 plus .35 per lb.
Packages received greater than FIVE DAYS to a guest’s arrival will be charged an additional holding fee of $10.00 per day.
In House/Out of House Guests:
Guests can charge package fees to their room with proof of stay by showing the Business Center a driver’s license, a room key or front desk key holder. Out of house guests: Guests not staying on property will have to pay upon receiving packages at the bell desk. Credit Card forms will be available at the Business Center.
If you need additional assistance please contact
LaMar Martin, MSP
Safety Coordinator, SWR
Exhibitors’ Conference Chairperson
Additional Sponsorships - (No Booth)
We always have inquiries about sponsorships or additional financial support for speakers, whole sessions, topics, workshops, breaks, meals, proceedings, and etc. (other than the exhibitor booths). We want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to participate as a sponsor. If you or your company would like to receive additional recognition and financially support any activity, please let us know as soon as possible. If you have any questions please call LaMar Martin (702) 468-9619 or email at email@example.com.