The Mine Safety & Health Conference Committee is seeking out new members.
Benefits for members:
- Network with peers in the Mine Safety and Health community across the western states.
- Make connections to the Rocky Mountain and Western MSHA District Offices.
- Resume Builder.
- Opportunities to work with leaders in the mining and safety industry.
- Helpful and currant contacts in the mining and safety fields.
- Relevant experience in mining and safety fields.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong belief in the safety culture in the work place.
- The Conference Committee has at least three on site planning meetings per year. (Members may participate by electronic communications, videoconferencing, teleconferencing or other available technology.)
- Members MUST attend at least one conference-planning meeting prior to the conference and must hold a seat on one or more subcommittees, to remain ACTIVE. (Subcommittee members meet as directed by respective subcommittee chairs.)
- Participation and attendance of the conference is encouraged, but not required to stay an active member.